Please read carefully the following policy regarding All Iron Sports website (www.allironsports.com) hereinafter, All Iron Sports
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to read carefully this policy periodically, since the conditions of use of the same, contained in the aforementioned policy, may undergo modifications.
The Holder is not responsible for any damages, of any kind, that could be caused to the Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
The information that appears on this web site is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to All Iron Sports, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protected by intellectual property rules.
All web content and all content available through the Holder's products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and layout ( the "Content") are the exclusive property of the owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the website content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not upload or republish web content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information into databases or compilation. Any other use of the website content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of All Iron Sports, or third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
To find out more about our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of All Iron Sports, must comply with the conditions detailed below without their ignorance avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but you cannot reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses different from those of the same and, in any case, when they are visualized jointly with contents outside of it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the All Iron Sports brand and prestige or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about All Iron Sports, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case, it will be expressed on the page where the link is located that All Iron Sports has given its consent for the insertion of it or that, otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other All Iron Sports mark, within the sender's page is prohibited except in the cases allowed by the Law or expressly authorized by All Iron Sports, and whenever allowed , in these cases, a direct link to the All Iron Sports website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to own or third-party content that: (i) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that All Iron Sports subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not relevant with the activity of All Iron Sports, in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, All Iron Sports reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
All Iron Sports will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the company, of delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
All Iron Sports does not guarantee the truthfulness nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, All Iron Sports is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be visualized through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of the Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform them ofAll Iron Sports, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between All Iron Sports, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of All Iron Sports, with the statements, contents or services provided through of them. All Iron Sports reserves the right to unilaterally and at any time remove the links that appear on its website.
All Iron Sports does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that does not be directly attributable to her.
All Iron Sports disclaims responsibility for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that should be made must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to All Iron Sports, C / Colon 20 pta 13, 46004 - (Valencia) - Valencia.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of this web site will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.