This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that visitors who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you accept the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies that enable you to click on buttons of the type like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and therefore it is from there where you can exercise your right to delete or enable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. To find out more detailed information in this regard please visit this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.